about 1 year ago
Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual account roll forward schedules for various balance sheet accounts for Atlas Air and Polar Air. Prepare and analyze financial close package and annual budget for Ground Operations division. Develop/maintain invoice account coding process for all invoices. Work closely with vendors to obtain and verify all invoice supporting documentation. Provide analytical support for departmental projects as required.
* Ability to work with outside auditors, Atlas accounting, and finance personnel.
* Able to work effectively with large groups of data.
* Available to work extended hours as needed.
* Must have excellent PC skills (Excel, Access, Word).
* Support budgeting and forecasting activity.
* Experience researching accounting issues.
* Special projects as directed.
* Minimum 3-5 years accounting or finance experience.
* Experience working with public reporting companies.
* Experience reconciling Balance Sheet accounts.
* Minimum education requirements – Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA a plus).
* Must be able to work overtime.
* CPA a plus.
* JD Edwards software experience helpful.
* Airline experience a plus.