6 months ago
For Satair's India market, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Account Director. This position will be based in New Delhi, India.
The Account Director will develop and service accounts to ensure profitable growth for the business.
The main responsibilities involved will be the following:
* Identifying and Realizing Sales Opportunities
* Ensure identification of business potential for new services and products.
* Manage opportunities from inception to final award or closure.
* Following up on client contracts, plans and budgets in respective sales area.
* Assess risk and estimate financial implication related to customer contract, including validation with Finance and addressing corresponding risk for Satair to the impacted stakeholders.
* Ensure proper allocation of financial risk into the Aircraft sales bilan or into the Airbus services contract business case.
* Initiating sales campaigns in cooperation with Product Managers, Marketing department and Inside Sales Teams.
* Account Management
* Fortifying strategic business relationships with customers and assuring a high level of customer satisfaction via customer visits and regular communication with customers.
* Coordinate within Satair all material and logistics related topics linked to Airbus aircraft or services sales.
* Describe Satair’s contribution or obligations in the frame of the customer contract.
* Ensure understanding within Satair on contractual obligation in the frame of aircraft or Airbus services sales.
* Ensure support obligations fulfillment in accordance with aircraft purchase agreements, such as Entry-Into-Service support, customer familiarization on material management subjects, supplier support operations, material allocation and spares availability.
* Market Surveillance & Analysis / Sales Administration
* Contribute to the formulation of effective marketing strategies to enhance the profitability of Satair by giving invaluable information on customers' trends and requirements.
* Support function to collect customer feedback / complaints and address it to the appropriate function for resolution and follow-up on the progress.
* Monitoring and reporting condition, in the market place of importance, to Satair's competitive ability, including competitor behaviour and activities.
* Participating and contributing to the production of relevant monthly and quarterly reports and forecast figures to Satair sales area.
* University degree in Aeronautics/Aeronautical Engineering
* At least 5 years in airline, MRO, aircraft manufacturer or supplier environment / or relevant account management and sales experience, with strong relationship building skills.
* Proficient in written and spoken English.
* Strong problem solving ability and stress resistance
* Good understanding of airline Material processes, aircraft structure and system
* Being an effective team player is vital for this position coupled with an ability to communicate effectively in English at all levels and across different cultures.
* Ability to work with various internal stakeholders, perseverance and a keen willingness to learn are critical success factors for this role.
* Overseas travelling will be required for this position.
To apply, click on :