Emirates Airline - Type Rated & Non-Type Rated A380 First Officer
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from B777 and A380 First Officers on behalf of our client, Emirates Airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline operates a fleet of over 240 wide bodied aircraft to over 150 destinations worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established airline. We are looking for driven individuals who want to relocate to Dubai.
Emirates Airline offer a competitive total pay and benefits package. With the diverse range of the opportunities within the Emirates Group you will have the opportunity to not only upgrade your career, but also experience a whole new lifestyle for yourself and your family.
To join Emirates as a First Officer on A380 fleets, you must meet these minimum requirements:
• For A380 fleet: Minimum of 2000 hrs on Airbus A3XX Series
• For B777 fleet: Minimum of 2000 hrs on MTOW ≥ 20T
or Minimum of 3000 hrs on MTOW between 10T & 20T
• A valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent) with an unrestricted class one medical certificate issued by the same licensing authority
• English language fluency to ICAO English level 4 or above
• Flown at least 150 hrs within the last 12 months
If you are currently rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380, you may be entitled to an enhanced package:
- 5000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tonnes or more; of which
- 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and;
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. If you would like more information, please contact Aleksandra a