A350 Contingent SFI's in CAE Korea
* Valid ATPL from recognized ICAO country. Preferably rated on type.
*MOLIT highly desirable
* 5+ years airline experience with a minimum 2000 PIC hours in PIC hours in jet transport aircraft. Check instructors must have minimum 3000 PIC hours.
* 500 Hours PIC on type
* 3+ years instructional and/or evaluating experience as a simulator instructor
* Relevant work experience demonstrating the ability to develop lesson plans, able to work independently and uphold high standards in training delivery
* Completed an ICAO airline recognized CRM initial training course
* Able to read, write and articulate well in English
* No restrictions on air travel and physically able to conduct FTSD instruction
* Additional requirements may apply
Compensation, package and benefits
Initial training( 2 to 3 weeks if type rated) : USD 150.00 per training day
Full flight simulator : USD 600 per session
Training check evaluator : USD 650 per session
Per Diems : USD 90 per day in Korea
20 days per rotation can be expected, 10 rotations per year.
4 Star accommodation and taxi/shuttle bus between the center will be provided
Business Class travel to selected cities