On behalf of our client, Hong Kong Airlines, we are looking for type rated and non-type rated A320 First Officers.
Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines is a full-service airline firmly rooted in Hong Kong. This is an important growth development period for the airline with 24 A330 and A350 aircraft on order.
· New long-haul and regional routes;
· Development of international network over the next 5 years;
· 2018 planned routes to London, San Francisco, New York, Berlin, Moscow, Manila and many more;
· World class training;
· Command Upgrade will be reduced from 4 years to 2 years due to expansion (based on seniority and hours);
· Commuting roster options;
· Type training provided for non-type rated pilots.
Up to USD $10,500 monthly remuneration + (depending on experience).
*Actual payment will be in HKD and above amount is an estimated rate.
· 35 Days Annual Leave
· Medical Coverage
· Discounted Travel
· Relocation Allowance
· Standby Allowance
· Child Education Allowance
· Optional Roster
· Productivity payment per hour over 50 hours
· Minimum 1,000 hours total pilot flight time;
· Minimum 500 hours in aircraft above 10,000kgs;
· Minimum 200 hours on a EFIS type aircraft;
· Minimum 200 hours on type (for type rated candidates);
· Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO ATPL or CPL (with examination passes at ATPL level) with Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD;
· A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license;
· A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
· ICAO English level 4 and above;
· Last flight within 12 months.
An exciting career position is available with an exceptional airline, please get in touch with us for more details.