12 months ago
Adventure and Achievement await as a direct entry First Officer on our Jetstar A320 fleet in New Zealand. This is an exciting time if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career working for one of the fastest growing airlines in the Asia Pacific region, operating our modern A320 fleet.
Our ongoing Pilot Training Program is of the highest standard and is very well regarded throughout the aviation industry. It is designed to ensure that our impeccable safety record is maintained whilst developing our pilots to their full potential. Opportunities to expand our pilots' skills and experience are always encouraged so in exchange for hard work and commitment, we provide them with both personal and career development.
To be considered for a role in the Jetstar New Zealand operations, you will hold, or have the ability to hold:
* Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence (Part 61) or a CPL with passes in all Australian ATPL subjects
* Australian Multi-Engine Aeroplane Instrument Rating with 2D and 3D endorsements
* Current Class 1 medical certificate issued by CASA
* ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 6
* Unrestricted work rights in Australia and New Zealand
* Experience in a multi-crew operation or successful completion of a multi-crew cooperation course
* Hold an Aviation Security card, ASIC and/or AVSEC
You will also meet our minimum experience criteria of:
• 1500 hours total aeronautical experience
• 500 hours PIC or FO on multi-engine aircraft
• 250 hours PIC time of which 150 hours may be PICUS
If you are ready for the challenge of progressing your career as part of the Jetstar New Zealand team and becoming a valued member of the wider Qantas Group, apply now!