Sigma Aviation on behalf of our client Jazeera Airways is seeking A320 Captains for a permanent contract based in Kuwait. Jazeera Airways is the largest airline serving the Middle East out of Kuwait, the first non-government owned airline in the Middle East, continuing to be one of the few Middle East-based private airlines to this day.
***Interviews will take place in Kuwait and Bahrain – assessments dates will be provided
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Excellent Tax-Free Salary (based on an average of 82 block hours)
- Travel entitlements provided including for spouse and children
- Loss of licence and health insurance provided
- Educational support provided for school going children anywhere
- Two annual blocks of 3 consecutive weeks off guaranteed
- Permanent role with career progression opportunities
If you are A320 Captain with 5000 hours total time of which 3000 on Jet aircraft with MTOW of 30t and 1000 hours on A320 as Captain then please apply today by emailing.