Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to advise that IndiGo is scheduling A320 CAPTAIN SCREENINGS in Delhi, India. Apply Today!
Flights and hotel accommodation are provided by IndiGo to attend these.
- Duration 3 days
- Consist of company presentation, personal interview, simulator check, psychometrics and premedical
Excellent LONG-TERM contracts with a REPUTABLE and LEADING LCC AIRLINE offering VERY ATTRACTIVE TERMS.
Benefits of working with IndiGo:
· 3-year contract direct with IndiGo and excellent potential for extension after 3 years
· Various Indian bases available
· Excellent monthly NET salary
· Overtime payment
· Annual bonus
· Commuting schedule options 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF or 12 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
· Ticketing benefits
· Medical Insurance provided by IndiGo for pilot and family
· Hotel accommodation during Initial training period (60-90 days)
· Accommodation allowance after training (included in monthly NET salary)
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Valid License, all licenses accepted (ICAO, FAA, EASA)
- Valid 1st class medical certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 total flight hours
- Minimum of 2,000 total PIC hours of which 1,000 PIC hrs should be in glass cockpit aircraft
- Minimum of 500 PIC on A320
- Date of last flight A320 PIC within the last 12 months or since 01st Jan’18.
- Maximum age 63 years old.
For more details send your CV today!