PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Xfly, to support its expansion, Xfly is looking for new service-orientated and enthusiastic people to join its dynamic and diverse team of Cabin Crew Members in Stockholm Arlanda (ARN). No previous experience required. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Maximum height 180cm
• Completed secondary education
• No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
• Valid EU/EEA/Swiss passport. Right to live and work in EU
• Fluency in written and spoken English and fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
• Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
• No criminal records
• Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
• A positive attitude. kindness, and empathy
• Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
• Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
• Cabin Crew training
• Travel insurance during duty
• Career opportunities within the Group
• Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
• An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
• Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
Take your chance today and apply to become a Cabin Crew Member with Nordica. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Looking for Flight Attendant jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Flight Attendant vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Flight Attendant careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Flight Attendant opportunities in UK:
View all Flight Attendant Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Flight Attendant recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Flight Attendant Now