Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to advise that our client IndiGo will have a Roadshow in Dubai for A320 & ATR72 Captains on 25th and 26th February 2019.
Flights and hotel accommodation are provided by IndiGo to attend.
- 1-day duration
- Company presentation, personal interview and simulator check (If successful, pilot will complete psychometrics and premedical after assessment – in his/her home country)
If you are interested in working for;
* India’s largest airline and Asia’s fastest growing LCC
* 3-year contract direct with IndiGo and excellent potential for extension after 3 years
* Salary (inclusive of accommodation allowance) USD12,003 NET based on 85 block hrs per month (A320) & USD10,858 NET based on 85 block hours per month (ATR)
* Overtime for more than 85 block hours – USD150/USD200 per hour for A320 pilots & USD110 per hour for ATR Pilots
* Annual bonus payment
* Commuting schedule A320 CPT options 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF or 12 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
* Commuting schedule ATR CPT option 8 weeks ON 3 weeks OFF
* Return ticketing from base to home 4 x yearly on 6/2 (A320) and 8/3 (ATR) & 3 yearly on 12-4 schedule (A320)
* Insurances provided by the IndiGo for pilot and family
* Transportation and many other benefits…
Indigo Airlines will offer 600-delta courses to ATR72-500 candidates interested in this position.
For more details send your CV TODAY!