Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for ‘A220 (Bombardier C-Series) Maintenance Instructor (m/f)’ has arisen within Airbus Blagnac.
You will contribute to the definition and sustainment of Airbus A220 (former Bombardier C-Series) Maintenance Training reference by designing and specifying leading-edge cost-efficient training solutions as required by Airbus Training and Simulation Product strategy, meeting business needs and regulatory requirements and demonstrating compliance with Airbus Training and Airbus Maintenance Training Organization Exposition (MTOE) procedures.
You will be accountable for the On Time (OT), On Cost (OC), and On Quality (OQ) completion of the activities and delivery of the outputs described below.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to identifying the Training Areas of Special Emphasis (TASE), Training Objectives (TO), Enabling Objectives (EO) and Key Learning Points (KLP) in order to justify the content and duration of the maintenance training courses.
- Analysing the impact of Airworthiness Directives (AD), Design Modifications (MOD), customer and instructor feedback, safety issues (inputs from PSP and SMS), and In-Service issues in the maintenance training courses, material and means.
- Identifying customer needs, opportunities and trends to propose innovative maintenance training products and services.
- Participating in the creation of the theoretical (syllabus/router) and practical element (practical training record) of the courses taking into consideration Airbus Maintenance Training Reference and regulatory framework.
- Assessing the selection of training means and teaching methods to cover the training objectives.
- Producing the maintenance training specifications, including the technical requirements and pedagogical approach, for the development of the training material and training means.
- Validating training material and training means to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Supporting the courses approval and/or qualification.
This role will involve many travels (30/40% of the time) for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills & competences:
- Verifiable engineering or operational experience on A220 (former Bombardier C-Series), preferably on aircraft systems and/or power plant domains,
- Hold an AML (Aircraft Maintenance Licence) or Engineering degree,
- All the technical Instructor Profiles (Avionics, Airframe, Power Plant) will be welcomed giving priority to Airframe and Power Plant Instructors,
- Pedagogical skills,
- English: Fluent,
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.