8 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers A&P Mechanic jobs in Bridgewater, Virginia!
* HS diploma or GED equivalent required; Computer Science or Scientific Technology discipline degree preferred
* 3 years’ of experience with machine or sheet metal practices, with 1 year of fabrication & instillation of parts required
* 4 years’ total experience in aviation maintenance experience plus civilian or military aviation technical school preferred, but not required
* Must have A&P License
* Three years’ experience minimum either within MRO, airlines, or line maintenance environment
* Must have commercial aircraft experience (717, 737-400 through 737 – 900, 757, 767, DC9)
* Dash8 experience preferred, but not required
* ATR 72 or SAAB 349 experience preferred, but not required
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.