11 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Eden Prairie, Minnesota!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* The Aviation Maintenance Technician will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft including Piper, Cessna, Pilatus, Hawker Beech, Gulfstream, and other general aviation and corporate aircraft; as well as perform 100 hour, annual and phase inspections as required
* Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations
* Other duties as assigned by the manager
* Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ of documented experience performing maintenance on general aviation and corporate aircraft
* Current A&P license is REQUIRED!
* Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions, including aircraft accessories, components and other hardware.
* Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA regulations and IPM
* Thorough working knowledge of all ATA codes
* Formal King Air, Cheyenne or Citation training is preferred.
* Must have strong communication skills with both customers and co-workers
* Ability to work independently and as a Team Leader
* Previous experience leading projects is preferred
* Well-developed trouble shooting skills are a must
* Strong organizational skills required
* Must be able to work scheduled hours as directed by your supervisor
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.