5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring A&P Mechanics in Billings, Montana!
* Familiar with the policies and procedures contained in the GMM, submits changes as appropriate to eliminate conflicts and/or enhance operational effectiveness
* Comply with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when accomplishing maintenance
* Assist with completion of shift turnover reports in accordance with procedures in the GMM
* Participate in shift meetings and briefings as required
* Update aircraft fleet status information for Company aircraft as directed
* Conduct on-the-job training as assigned by the Base-Manager/Supervisor
* Properly execute maintenance work records
* Maintain the maintenance work area in a clean and orderly condition
* Adhere to material handling and control procedures specified in the GMM and by the equipment manufacturers
* Responsible to open and/or close facility
* Perform aircraft run-ups and taxis
* Perform road trips to repair aircraft at stations other than the maintenance base
* Additional duties as assigned
* Current A&P certificate required
* Minimum 3 years turboprop and 5 total years in professional aircraft maintenance work experience, preferred Line maintenance environment preferred
* Must have basic mechanical skills
* Must own basic set of aircraft maintenance tools
* Must take instruction and guidance well
* Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations and also as an individual
* Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work any and all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
* Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling and working overhead for long periods of time
* Must hold a valid US driver’s license
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Please note this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance and DATP enrollment in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.