about 1 year ago
Perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time and within “HAECO Special Services”, FAA, and our customers’ standards of quality. Organize work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time.
1. Read and use maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, blueprints, ATA codes, service bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
2. Complete all tasks to the quality standards of HAECO, FAA and our customers’ approved maintenance manual.
3. Perform work within the estimated or budgeted hours.
4. Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring. This includes powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.
5. Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
6. Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within in the guidelines as specified by the HSS Team Member Safety Manual.
7. Ensure that HAECO and the customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
8. Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e. main lifts, scissor lifts, etc.) and possess HAECO operating certification.
9. Ensures proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.
10. Assist in the training of other employees as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments.
11. Act as temporary Lead when required.
12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
13. Keep own and adjacent work area clean.
14. Perform other work as instructed by the Lead.
1. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
1. High School education or equivalent
2. Airframe and Powerplant License
3. Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool list.
4. Must be able to read, write and understand the English Language.
5. Read, write and understand the English language.
1. Two (2) years aircraft maintenance experience.