4 months ago
* 23-Jul-2018 to 01-Sep-2018 (CST)
* Chesterfield, MO, USA
* Full Time
FLYING COLOURS CORP. was established in 1989 is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions & maintenance. Flying Colours has grown into a leading aviation service provider with concentration in the following areas:
* Green Completions
* Refurbishment & Modification
* Executive Conversions
* Maintenance & Repair
* Exterior Paint
* Avionics Upgrade & Installation
* Engineering & Design
Flying Colours is a factory authorized Bombardier service center.
This position entails knowledge of jet aircraft and the maintenance applications associated with them. Positions also involve, but are not limited to repairs, modifications, and inspections on aircraft structures, systems, and equipment.
* Visually inspect, assess, and assist in repairs and modifications to aircraft structures, systems, and equipment.
* Remove, install, and functionally test aircraft components.
* Dismantle and assemble aircraft systems for repair and overhaul.
* Remove aircraft control systems, check rigging, and re-assemble.
* Diagnostically troubleshoot aircraft defects and carry out corrective action.
* Ensure that all maintenance activities are controlled on aircraft that are receiving maintenance within the company's facilities and that technical records are originated and retained with respect to all inspections and maintenance functions.
* Complete records of work done to sustain an accurate record system.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret blueprints and written technical instructions.
* Work in confined spaces and elevated heights when required.
* Must perform work in accordance with all FAA guidelines.
* Completion of College/vocational/or technical training.
* Airframe and Power Plant certificate
* At least 3 years of licensed aircraft maintenance experience is required.
Other required skills include:
* Excellent planning, organization and coordination skills.
* Excellent judgment, strong attention to detail.