5 months ago
Now Hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians!
STS Line Maintenance is now offering A&P Line Maintenance Technician jobs in Kenner, Louisiana. These are full time, direct opportunities! To learn more, check out the following information.
STS Line Maintenance offers the best aircraft maintenance jobs in Kenner, Louisiana; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an A&P Line Maintenance Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS Line Maintenance help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at.
* Minimum 5 years’ Aviation Experience, preferably Line Maintenance
* Must hold a valid A&P License
* Airbus A320 family, CRJ 200/700/900, EMB 190, MD-80/90, and/or B737/757/767 Gen Fams Preferred
* Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge
* Must be able to Read, Write and Speak English
* Clean Driving Record
* Must hold a valid driver’s license
* Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
* Must be able to pass a background check and obtain necessary badging
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
* Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds unassisted
* Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must have problem solving and organizational skills
* Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Must be a self-starter who is able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
* Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
* Must be willing to work flexible shifts including Days, Second shift and midnights
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Line Maintenance works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today. .