8 months ago
STS Line Maintenance is currently hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians for full-time positions in Arlington, Virginia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* A&P Mechanics report to the Lead Mechanics and Maintenance Supervisors
* Perform all line maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft
* Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
* Complete all documentation/paper work in a neat and proficient manner according to company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83
* Any other task as assigned by the Lead or Supervisor of Maintenance
* 5+ years’ of recent aircraft line maintenance experience on Regional Aircraft
* MUST have recent CRJ200/700/900 aircraft maintenance experience
* CRJ200/700/900 FAM Course is HIGHLY preferred
* Level II/III mechanic with good trouble shooting skills
* Must hold a valid A&P Certificate
* High School Graduate
* Must hold a valid Driver License
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
* Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
* Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must have problem solving and organizational skills
* Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
At STS Line Maintenance we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us. .
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon