about 1 month ago
STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technician in Charlotte, North Carolina.
* A minimum 3-5 years line maintenance experience
* CRJ, Boeing, Airbus and EMB experience is a plus as work will be performed across multiple fleet types
* Must hold a valid Driver License
* Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
* Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
* Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
* Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must have problem solving and organizational skills. Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
* Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
* Must hold valid AP license
* Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
At STS Line Maintenance we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us. .
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
25 days ago
only 15 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
only 26 days until close