9 months ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Able to perform flight operations in accordance with 14 CFR Part 125 operation and company’s procedure manual.
* Flexibility for on-demand, ad-hoc, 24/7/365 flight operations.
* Execute other non-flight related duties such as loading, TSA, Hazmat, etc.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* Must be able to domicile within one-hour of Toledo Express Airport (KTOL).
* Must have a valid FAA ATP license with a minimum 2,500 hours in turbine/heavy aircraft.
* 727 Type Rating with minimum of 500 hours in type.
* 1000 hours PIC multi engine aircraft.
* Current appropriate Medical Certificate (minimum Second Class).
* Must meet the appropriate currency and proficiency requirements of FAR 125 and/or equivalent military experience.
* While on duty, must be on call 24/7 per requirements of 14 CFR Part 125.37.
* Able to pass company background check and FAA approval for position.
* No limitations on travel outside the United States.
* Must have current valid passport for travel to and from the United States.