12 months ago
A&P / Professional Flight Engineer
This position is available per 14 CFR Part 63.3, 63.35, 63.37 to experienced A&Ps interested in becoming a PFE.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Able to perform PFE flight operations in accordance with 14 CFR Part 125 operation and company’s procedure manual.
* Flexibility for on-demand, ad-hoc, 24/7/365 flight operations.
* Execute other non-flight related duties such as loading, TSA, Hazmat, etc.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* Must be able to domicile within one-hour of Toledo Express Airport (KTOL).
* Must have a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
* 727 PFE experience preferred OR meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 63.3, knowledge requirements of 63.35, and aeronautical experience per 63.37 - Company would provide PFE rating.
* Current appropriate Medical Certificate (minimum Second Class) or ability to obtain a medical certificate.
* While on duty, must be on call 24/7 per requirements of 14 CFR Part 125.37.
* Able to pass company background check.
* No limitations on travel outside the United States.
* Must have current valid passport for travel to and from the United States.