2 months ago
Requisition ID: 15220
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a 195 – Certified Operator – 1st and 2nd Shift to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
195- Assembly Operators in IBEW Union 1362
* Assemble all types of electrical/mechanical assemblies and circuit boards in the construction of units/systems
* Perform a variety of tasks in the movement, stocking and issuing of orders, parts and assemblies
* Perform routine data analysis and identify readily evident and/or recurring problems such as defective components, siring errors, alignment, etc.
* Maintain records and complete necessary paperwork
* Perform chemical handling and recycling functions
* Works from written procedures and/or oral instructions. Work is usually repetitive and is performed under general supervision
* Perform other duties as may be required
* High school diploma or equivelant
* US citizenship or Permanent residency
* Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
* Must pass new hire and process training
* Assembly or manufacturing experience is preferred
* Soldering experience preferred
At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of the benefits through the IBEW 1362 benefits package include:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Two weeks of vacation per year for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.