The Facilities Auto and Equipment Mechanic supports the Facilities department by performing quality vehicle and equipment maintenance in a variety of areas.
* Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventive maintenance and keeping repair records
* Diagnose problems and repair equipment
* Perform scheduled and unscheduled maint...
The Facilities Electrician supports the Facilities department by performing facility electrician work and other maintenance duties as assigned.
Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
Inspect and test components of electrical systems, i...
The Network Engineer provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Designs and plans network architecture based on industry standards and best practices
* Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN and LAN.
* Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots network infrastructure a...
The Flight Operations Maintenance Control Supervisor role provides day to day leadership, scheduling, work assignments and supervision to all personnel assigned to the Maintenance Control department. Maintenance Control exists to support the SOC with maintaining the daily flight status of all fleet aircraft, providing support to deployed aircraft and aircrews, coordinating home-base response to...
The Part-Time Police Officer exists to provide support to the Security Department in the protection of company and government property, employees and assets. The Police Officer also supports the Safety, Flight Operations and Facilities departments with other duties as assigned.
Inspect, monitor, control, and patrol airport and company property during business and off-...
The A&P Mechanic role provides maintenance of all aircraft and equipment at the CMF (California Med Fly) base.
* Follow directions and remain on task
* Communicate with the customer and CMF pilots about aircraft issues
* Disassemble and clean aircraft components/parts
* Organize and maintain shop floor/environment from clutter or debris
* Perform routine and non-rout...
The Fire Management Pilot supports the Fire Management department and the customer by providing safe and professional short notice on-demand aerial firefighting flight operations in Beechcraft King Air aircraft.
* Perform all duties and responsibilities of Pilot in Command (PIC)
* Conduct short notice on-demand aerial firefighting flights based out of various locations ...
The Program Manager is responsible for planning, management and completion of assigned projects for a variety of customers
* Provides daily leadership on assigned projects and personnel
* Proactively manage all project roles, identification of resource requirements, definition of project deliverables and delivery of exceptional customer service
* Works cooperatively with customers t...
To provide Logistics and Administrative services to internal and external customers.
* Maintain accurate Inventory Records and Stock Levels
* Maintain Monthly and Quarterly Cycle Counts along with Inventory adjustments as needed
* Follow directions and remain on task with minimal direct supervision
* Maintain incoming and outgoing parts transactions and movements
The Sheet Metal A&P Mechanic role builds components for aircraft applications using a variety of sheet metal materials.
* Shoot and buck rivets to specifications following FAA guidelines
* Recognize differences in types of metals including structural strength and thickness
* Perform sheet metal bends to guidelines and specifications as dictated in normal aviation pract...
This role will perform a variety of mechanical engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing designs and repairs of aircraft, and aircraft systems to meet customer expectations.
* Prepare engineering data in accordance to customer specifications and aircraft SIRM
* Adhere to FAA, customer, and company regulations in project design
* Coordinate with other eng...
The HR Recruiter supports the Human Resources department by coordinating and leading full life-cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding quality candidates for employment opportunities at Dynamic Aviation.
* Review resumes to find suitable candidates who meet job description criteria
* Complete initial applicant screening to ...
The OSR Pilot role exists to provide safe and efficient operation of the aircraft (a King Air A90) to respond to any flight requests and be airborne within three hours of an oil spill call out or drill.
* Available and prepared to fly 24/7/365 (except during agreed time off) and be airborne within three hours for our customer Marine Spill Response Corporation (MSRC)
The Server Administrator provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Configure, maintain and troubleshoot critical data processing infrastructure at corporate headquarters and branch offices: including server operating systems, and server hardware
* Configure and upgrade server environment
* Maintains corporate Em...
The IT Services Engineer provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Configure, maintain and troubleshoot critical data processing infrastructure at corporate headquarters and branch offices: including Server Operating Systems, Storage Area Network (SAN) and Server Hardware
* Configure and upgrade virtual environme...