* 29-Jun-2018 to 20-Jul-2018 (EST)
* AA10304010 - Wichita Engineering
* Wichita, KS, USA
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufactu...
Job Description - Aircraft Certification Engineer - Aircraft System Safety (Wichita, KS) (18000GK)
Aircraft Certification Engineer - Aircraft System Safety (Wichita, KS)-18000GK
As a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes per...
Responsible for compliance findings and representing Textron Aviation as a subject matter expert to certification authorities, suppliers, and industry consortiums. Work closely with consortiums on avionics systems approvals supporting aircraft Type Certification for both foreign and domestic certification activities.
* Responsible for design, d...
* Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering with 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (Aerospace/Machine Shop preferred)
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, essential
* Ability to act independently and drive projects – identify critical paths, develop and execute work around and or mitigation plans for issues and deliver projects on time within cost
Job ID #: 9289
Location: US - Kansas - Wichita
Functional Area: Engineering
Division: AHV - Maint, Repair, & Overhaul
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Relocation Provided: Some Relocation May Be Available
Hours of Work: 8am-5pm
Travel Percentage: 0
AMETEK is looking for an experienced...