* Performs a variety of activities in support of successfully arranging for delivery, assembly and distribution of parts in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules. Such items involve strong interface with Planners/Schedulers, Buyers, Quality, Program Management and Manufacturing personnel
* Will be empowered to communicate directly with suppliers, while maintaining r...
The Field Service Representative primary responsibility is the Technical Support to the US Air Force for the KC-10 Fleet. This is achieved through working with the Air Force Maintenance Personnel at each of the Main Operating Bases (MOB), and Forward Operating Bases (FOB). The FSR also provides training to the Air Force, Training and Technical support to the L-3 COMBS employees and Air Force ...
A challenging mandate!
L3 MAS, headquartered at Mirabel (Quebec), is part of L3 Technologies.
L3 MAS, through its passionate and creative workforce, provides integrated aeronautics solutions in the fields of design, manufacturing, fleet management, and in-service support.
More specifically, L3 MAS is providing In-Service Support (ISS) for the CC-150 Polaris fleet in Trenton. The CC-150 Pola...
The Network Engineer provides reliable IT infrastructure to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Designs and plans network architecture based on industry standards and best practices
* Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN and LAN.
* Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots network infrastructure a...
This role will perform a variety of mechanical engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing designs and repairs of aircraft, and aircraft systems to meet customer expectations.
* Prepare engineering data in accordance to customer specifications and aircraft SIRM
* Adhere to FAA, customer, and company regulations in project design
* Coordinate with other eng...
Job ID #: 10507
Location: US - New Jersey - Wayne
Functional Area: Application Engineering
Division: MMA - Materials Analysis Division
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 60
Vision Research is a Business Unit in the Materials An...
The Avionics Technician role provides installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all wiring on company aircraft within the Avionics/Electrical Department.
* Install avionics equipment per engineering drawings while following wiring standards
* Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repa...