AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
* Must hold an AIRFRAME and POWERPLANT LICENSE
* FCC License helpful, but not required
* Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
* Must possess a valid driver‘s license
* Must be a US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
* Must be able to provide your own tools
* Successful completion ...
Apprentice Aircraft Mechanic
No experience or license required for this paid training program. Training takes place in St. Louis, Missouri.
At the end of this program, successful participants will be licensed Airframe Mechanics. Participants will receive free program tuition, along with an hourly wage. Professional tools will be provided for the duration of the program. Participants will ...
Included in position but not limited by:
The Hangar Maintenance Lead Mechanic will report directly to the Hangar Supervisor. Will ensure a high level of safety, production, and quality are maintained.
To preform this job successfully an individual must be able to preform each essential duty and responsibility completely. T...
Hangar Maintenance Lead Mechanic (STL)
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: Included in position but not limited by:
Required to relocate to the St. Louis (STL) area.
The hangar Maintenance Lead Mechanic will report directly to the Hangar Supervisor. Will ensure a high level of safety, production, and quality are maintained.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform eac...
At Jet Linx, we pride ourselves on our core values of selflessness, dedication, enthusiasm, integrity, and compassion along with the commitment to be the best in the industry, to our fellow team members, and our clients. If you are looking to join a team that is determined to provide a truly wonderful experience – you’ve arrived.
Duties & Requirements:
* Airframe and Powerplant M...
SUMMARY: Provide maintenance support for aviation ground service equipment. This position will also assist on the ramp on an as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provide prompt response to equipment service requests, including, but not limited to: servicing vehicles & belt loaders
(unleaded, diesel and propane engines...
Now hiring experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to work in our service center in completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections to complex modifications and repairs on various types of corporate aircraft.
Essential Job Functions:
* Perform general to complex maintenance task on assigned aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not limited to items suc...
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 Cargo airline is seeking qualified Aviation Maintenance Technicians to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork. Ameriflight operates over 170 aircraft with more than 2,000 weekly departures from 18 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico.
Responsible to the Regional Maintenance Manager (RMM) and is authorized to perform and is responsible for but not limited to the performance of the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist the RMM in the supervision of the Base Mechanics in their assigned region
* Provides feedback to the RMM as to the individual training needs of the Base Mechanics
Responsible for ensuring AAIP, MEL, MOM and GOM are updated and current to reflect business needs and manufacturer’s maintenance instructions. Also ensures revisions are updated on SharePoint to ensure AEL technicians have all appropriate data.
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitor changes to manufacturer’s technical data
* Receive technical data updates from OEM’s and analyze risk of ...