Job Purpose: To coordinate with Maintenance Control, Line / Hangar Facilities, Technical Engineering, Materials, Maintenance Planning and Dispatch in planning and scheduling Deferred Maintenance Items (DMIs).
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Experience with using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
* Excellent communication skills in ...
This position has primary job responsibility for the technical aspects of Maintenance Engineering activity based upon Safety, FAA Regulations, Reliability, and cost of ownership issues.
• Issue Engineering Task Cards/Authorizations to address aircraft structures and interiors repairs and alterations.
• Focal point for vendors on technical issues relating to aircraft struct...
* Adhere to Sun Country Airlines' purchase policies and procedures
* Streamline order and repair processes
* Be available for on-call assistance and guidance in support of AOG part procurement
* Source, negotiate, and procure products and services including inventory and non-inventory purchases
* Track material for AOG, MEL, NEF, and MTI part requirements
Compass Airlines is seeking a Technical Operations Trainer to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Technical Operations Trainer (TOT) delivers air...
This position has primary job responsibility for the technical aspects of SCA engine(s) program based upon Safety, FAA regulations, reliability, and cost of ownership issues.
* Issue Engineering Task Cards/Authorizations to address aircraft power plant modifications, improvements, repairs, and alterations.
* Act as the focal point for vendors on technical issues relating...
* Thoroughly understand stated aircraft delivery and return conditions to maximize ROI
* Coordinate aircraft survey and delivery activities to include MRO check representation and aircraft inspection
* Formulate, organize and monitor aircraft acquisition/return process to include aircraft modifications required prior to entry in-service, lead time requirements and in-ser...
Compass Airlines is seeking for a Fleet Support Coordinator to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Fleet Support Coordinator will provide direct ...
Summary/Objective: The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for the on-going airworthiness of the Sun Country Airlines’ fleet of aircraft
* Troubleshoot and repair aircraft to Sun Country Airlines’ standards.
* Correctly complete paperwork for maintenance performed on aircraft.
* Enter all log items, NRTCs, and task cards into TRAX.
* Travel to repair Sun Country Airline...
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining company vehicles and ground equipment; assisting in the procurement of tooling equipment and vehicles as required; ordering and stocking of parts and consumables used for repairs.
* High school diploma or equivalent and/or 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Welding ...