5 months ago
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations (Management) preferred.
* PMP Certification preferred.
* Minimum 5-10 years’ experience working in project management, engineering, operations and/or supply chain required
* Experience in project and supplier management, in technical (automotive, medical) and/or aerospace industry market
* Experience in analyzing and structuring transfer plans and development of reports to support the Work Transfer process
* Experience with commodity management, global sourcing, supplier development and work transfer
* Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred
* 30-50% travel (domestic & international)
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Teaming and ability to learn quickly
* Demonstrated ability to lead an indirect team, take ownership and action oriented
* Ability to work independently and complete multiple assignments on time
* Word, Power Point and Excel (pivot tables, etc.)