about 1 year ago
L3 Technologies ESS Inc. (L-3 ESS), a division of L-3 Aviation Products (AP) sector, is an internationally recognized supplier of integrated logistics and system support services providing OEM and third party MRO for a variety of avionics, inertial navigation systems, radars, cockpit displays and other systems. As an aftermarket services provider we provide integrated and performance based logistics support, logistics management, supply chain management and technical solutions for air, land and naval platforms for both defense and commercial applications.
L3 ESS employs highly skilled and experienced personnel, including logisticians, engineers, technologists and technicians and we are now seeking a motivated individual for the Halifax Team.
Reporting to the Technical Documentation team leader you will be working within a team of technical writers and publication specialists to produce high quantity and quality technical reports. Principle duties to include:
* Creation or amendment of technical documentation, using Microsoft Word, or other word processing software, as appropriate.
* Create and update templates
* Format and proof technical documents
* Assist with performing proofreading and quality control analysis during heavy volume periods.
* Flexibility to work overtime
* Perform other related duties and assist with special projects as required
* Community College diploma or post secondary education with an emphasis on strong writing skills
* Strong administrative and computer skills
* Proficient in MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Word and the use of Styles
* Able to multi-task
* Attention to detail and consistency a must
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction
* Must be able to clearly express ideas both verbally and in writing
* Experience in an Engineering environment
All successful applicants must be eligible to meet requirements for U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearance.
CAN Security Clearance Required: Other
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 Electronic Systems