about 1 year ago
Learn to prepare and buildup a variety of wire harness components and prepare harness for use in various assemblies.
* Working from oral and written instructions and established shop practices, learn wire preparation and small
* electrical parts assembly as it relates to printed wire harness assembly.
* Prepares and runs wire cutting machine to create kits for assemblies.
* Lays out, routes, and connects wiring to various connectors, switches, plugs, and a variety of gauges and dials
* using harness assembly boards.
* Use ohmmeters, continuity testers, and a variety of simple hand tools such as pliers, wire strippers, and soldering
* Maintain close mental and visual attention making assemblies, soldering, splicing, and checking continuity.
* Responsible only for own work.
* Perform other related duties as required.
High school education or equivalent and Textron Aviation’s blueprint reading class preferred.
6+ months of small parts assembly or other related work
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 03/23/2018, 3:58:51 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.