about 1 year ago
Job Code :
San Leandro CA US 94577
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Sales -> Cold-Calling, Territory Management, Inside, Outside, Customer Service, Analyst
Job Description :
3D PLUS is a world leading supplier of advanced high density 3D microelectronic products, Die and Wafer Level stacking technology meeting the demand for high reliability, high performance and very small size of today’s and tomorrow’s electronics.
As a Regional Sales Manager at 3D PLUS USA Inc., a worldwide manufacturing leader of Memory Modules for high reliability applications (Space, Aeronautics, high-end Industrial), you will serve as a primary sales contact for 3D PLUS USA customers. You will be in charge of prospection, sales support and customer base development in North America. You will be responsible for all sales related activities in the western part of the United States (CA/OR/WA) and you will report to the CEO of 3D PLUS USA.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Managing all sales activities in CA/OR/WA for 3D PLUS USA. Maintain and grow the business in these states.
* Participating in the 3D PLUS USA sales team efforts and actively contribute to achieve the company goals in terms of quotations and bookings.
* Performing prospection and sales related activities to identify and qualify new potential customers for 3D PLUS USA. This will include up to 2 weeks of travel per month in CA/OR/WA.
* Presenting the 3D PLUS products portfolio to designers and component engineers designing-in our products. Manage the technical support discussions between the customers and the factory support team.
* Attending trade shows where 3D PLUS exhibits (10 shows per year in North America). Organize the events with our administrative team, perform booth duties, collect new contacts and promote the 3D PLUS products.
* Maintaining a close relationship with our network of Sales Representative agents in CA/OR/WA (territory covered by 9 agents).
* Performing marketing actions, such as promotional PowerPoint presentations, white papers and associated marketing documentation (flyers, short forms …).
* Staying up-to-date on competition products and report to the factory technical team.
* Oversee order processing: convert quotes to orders, create purchase orders to the factory, enter orders on spreadsheets, receive, edit and send acknowledgments to customers.
* Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, photocopying, mailing and filing
Job Requirements :
Successful candidates for this position will have:
* A strong understanding of FPGAs, memories and single board computer designs.
* A strong knowledge of the USA Space Market and Space customers in CA/OR/WA.
* The ability to be extremely self-motivated.
* The ability to take initiative and to work both independently and in a team environment.
* High drive level and ability to be proactive.
* Excellent customer interfacing skills (presentations in front of 20-30 customers are very common).
* Sales and marketing experience in a technical domain including, electronics, space, automotive, avionics or similar.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (emails).
* Ability to travel to Europe for initial training (in Paris, France where the main factory is located) and once or twice a year. Local travels as needed, for customer visits and training up to 2 weeks per month.
* Ability to learn our products, their applications.
Details on position:
* Full time position (40 hours a week).
* Position available immediately.
* Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 4 weeks vacation, retirement plan,…).
* Excellent compensation package: base salary + bonus on personal results. Salary based on experience.
* Must be eligible to work in the US.