8 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
Advanced Thermal Sciences Corporation (ATS), is a leading supplier of temperature control systems (TCS). Markets served include semiconductor/microelectronics, solar, laser, food and beverage, aerospace, military, and more. ATS manufactures standard and custom engineered products to provide customers with the right solution. Advanced Thermal Sciences (ATS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of B/E Aerospace.
Plans and performs welding assignments to include fabrication, maintenance, joining, and cutting of ferrous and nonferrous metal parts and structures using a variety of techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Working from blueprints, drawings and verbal instructions, performs layouts and set-ups where dimensions and tolerances are difficult to obtain and control; plans and organizes work as appropriate.
* Performs a variety of welding processes such as hellarc, gas, arc, brazing, silver soldering, soft soldering and the like on a limited variety of materials such as stainless, aluminum, steel, copper, brass, exotics or others.
* Performs layout operation, develops fixtures on one-of-a-kind units, and selects optimum welding processes.
* Inspects work upon completion.
* May perform related work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling notching template making.
* Utilizes standard shop hand tools, measuring devises and equipment.
* Performs other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-to-four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.