6 months ago
* As a producer, demonstrate concepts and sketches for new projects, based on creative brief requirements and communicate these concepts clearly to project managers and agency vendors. Manage budgets, expectations and brand identity on video projects. Consult on pre-production, video shoots and post-production stages.
* As an editor, assemble recorded raw material into a finished product for broadcast, social media, out of home and/or digital placements. Material may include camera and stock footage, dialogue, music, graphics and special effects.
* Ensure creative assets adhere to brand guidelines; be a champion of those guidelines for the Marketing org. providing consultancy on brand guidelines to broader stakeholders across the company.
* Successfully manage multiple priorities and projects, whether independently or within a team environment, while consistently delivering against project milestones and deadlines.
* Stay current on the latest design trends and innovations, as well as key market competitors.
* Communicate across all management levels, from Senior leadership and supervisors, to co-workers and clients on a daily basis; requires high collaboration, innovation, initiative and strong communication skills.
* Degree educated in a related field or other relevant qualifications
* Proven experience in video production for multiple types of media
* Proven experience with editing and/or motion graphics with a strong portfolio
* Expert knowledge of design applications including Adobe Creative Suite
* Demonstrated project management ability
* Motivated and passionate about design, confident in presenting ideas and proposals
* Understanding of design best practices
* Attention to detail and an ability to work to very high standards
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal
* Good team player, able to work collaboratively
* Confident, open to feedback and direction with a team player mentality
* Ability to travel up to 15%
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 14773
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Project Manager, Technology