10 months ago
Revenue manage unbundled products to maximize total ancillary revenue as well as further shift customers to self-service channels that decrease costs. Budget and forecast ancillary products and identify opportunities and weaknesses in advance so that management
has additional time to proactively change strategies. Increase consistent application of products across multiple channels to enhance and improve customer experience and retention as well as consistent charging of ancillary products. Create new ancillary
products that further lower base fares and gives customers more options. Use ancillary products as an education tool to enhance understanding of Spirit’s Bare Fare™ and the benefits of customer Frill Control™.
* Utilize BI data to accurately forecast individual unbundled products at a micro level and future trends that will impact the revenue forecast. Use data to more precisely predict ROIs and NPVs for new unbundled product initiatives and their impact on total
* Maximize the return on existing revenue streams (bags, seats, & other unbundled products) through pricing and revenue management strategies as well as identify additional opportunities to leverage unbundled products to drive new non-ticket revenue that
lowers base fares. Create and implement new pricing and revenue management strategies for optional services to generate maximum ancillary revenue.
* Identify new areas of opportunity to reduce CASM using unbundled products and optional services. Use ancillary revenue as a strategy to create cost efficiencies.
* Work with legal and additional business stakeholders to proactively avoid regulatory and legal issues related to unbundled products.
* Ensure facilitation of project requirements when required to create additional revenue opportunities. Manage projects throughout implementation and the entire product lifecycle to facilitate new unbundled products revenue or efficiencies.
* Bachelor’s Degree or above and 1-2 years of relevant experience.
* Ability to accurately forecast revenue and costs.
* High proficiency with Excel and working knowledge of all of MS
* Ability to allocate limited resources for maximum results.
* Sees how functions and processes integrate and designs linkage to create defect-free, low cost results. Acts as a change agent to achieve.
* Strong abilities in written and verbal communications, crafting messaging and expressing intent powerfully and simply.
* Acute attention to detail to ensure accuracy and understanding of message.
* Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and discretion. Is direct and open, builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders.
* Understands customer needs and meets them without adding costs and complexity. Helps customers adapt standard processes to achieve outcomes.
* Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships at all levels, collaborating with others across business, function, geographical boundaries and with third party vendors.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.