DEA is an aircraft operator based at Retford (Gamston) Airport offering specialist aviation services on a worldwide basis. Our Operations Team provides comprehensive support to our wide portfolio of airborne operations.
We are recruiting for the role of Travel Coordinator within the Operations Team. The purpose of the role is to manage all travel arrangements for DEA employees, including scheduling flights, ground transportation, booking accommodations and handling any other trip-related tasks.
· Prioritise and manage travel arrangements efficiently and effectively in line with Flight Time Limitation (FTL) rulings
· Manage external customer relationships e.g. travel providers, hire car companies, and independent accommodation providers
· Source flight, train, hotels and car options
· Management and resolution of any travel issues
Qualifications & Experience
· Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office package
· Previous experience in planning and organising complex travel bookings/events
· Good team working skills
· Communicates clearly and effectively (written and oral) with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience of developing and building relationships to meet business objectives
· Proactive ‘can do’ approach to problem solving and providing creative solutions
Shift work may be required