8 months ago
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the warfighter and homeland security? Are you mission ready? This job is for you.
We at ISR & Space Systems, a division of UTC Aerospace, are world leaders in high reliability; space based electro-optical systems, providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that are critical to our nation’s security.
We are seeking an experienced TRAVEL AND EXPENSE ADMINISTRATOR to manage all travel related activities for employees across the Danbury site and help out with administrative duties as needed. The number of employees in need of support and coverage may vary but it could be in excess of 150. You will:
* Book travel using the on-line Company travel booking system, Concur Solutions, and/or calling American Express Travel directly
* Process all expense reports
* Resolve travel booking issues
* Assist employees in setting up travel profiles and obtaining a corporate credit card
* Order office supplies as well as route and handle various department invoices
* Set up meetings. Book conference rooms.
* Assist in other administrative duties as needed
* 5+ years in an administrative support role
* Prior experience with an online travel system is preferred (SAP)
* Team player – willing and able to assist other admins and travel coordinator as needed
* Organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively
* High degree of professionalism and discretion
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
HS Diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.