3 months ago
The Boeing Company is looking for a Transportation Manager in our Mesa, AZ location. Lead team of skilled analysts to represent logistics organization and develop enterprise requirements and lead deployment/implementation of SAP ERP logistics system.
· Lead activities for Supply Chain Logistics Integration with SAP ERP, including technical support and coordination, solution design and project management.
· Responsible for leading interactive requirements gathering sessions with multiple functional business team members.
· Documenting technical information
· Working with cross-functional business unit team members and project managers to develop a project and the associated processes, business requirement documents, procedures and user training/support material.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Five years of experience with Microsoft Office products.
· Five years leadership experience implementing integrated ERP system and/or transportation management systems.
· Five years of experience in logistics and/or transportation and associated systems.
· Five years of experience leading cross-functional teams.
· Three years of experience with communicating and developing documentation of system and / or process requirements.
· Five years of experience gathering, processing and analyzing data and developing/facilitating requirement gathering activities.
· Experience leading SAP ERP implementation
· Familiarity with SAP Enterprise Requirement Planning System and other SAP modules (Transportation Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse/Yard Management, Global Trade Services, etc.)
· Experience driving business results
· MBA preferred
Bachelor's Degree or higher.
This position is located in Mesa, AZ and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award