3 months ago
The Boeing Company is looking for a Transportation Analyst (Experienced) in our Mesa, AZ location. Work with analysts to develop enterprise requirements and lead deployment/implementation of SAP ERP logistics system.
· Lead project activities for Supply Chain Logistics Integration with SAP ERP, including technical support and coordination, solution design and project management.
· Responsible for leading interactive project work statement requirements gathering sessions with multiple functional business team members.
· Documenting technical information.
· Working with cross-functional team members and project managers to develop a project work statement and the associated processes, business requirement documents, procedures and user training/support material.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Are you a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15? “US Person” includes US citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
· Bachelor Degree or higher.
· Five years’ experience with Microsoft Office products.
· Three years leadership experience implementing integrated ERP system and/or transportation management systems
· Three years’ experience in logistics and/or transportation and associated systems
· Two years’ experience leading cross-functional teams.
· Three years’ experience with communicating and developing documentation of system and / or process requirements.
· Three years’ experience gathering, processing and analyzing data and developing / facilitating requirement gathering activities.
· Experience leading or involved in a SAP ERP implementation.
· Familiarity with SAP Enterprise Requirement Planning System and other SAP modules (Transportation Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse/Yard Management, Global Trade Services, etc.).
· Experience driving business results.
· MBA preferred.
Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in Mesa, AZ and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award