3 months ago
The Boeing Company is looking for a Transportation Analyst (Early Career) in our Mesa, AZ location. Work with other analysts to develop enterprise requirements and support deployment/implementation of SAP ERP logistics system.
· Support project activities for Supply Chain Logistics Integration with SAP ERP, may include: technical support and coordination, solution design and project management.
· Participate in interactive project work statement requirements gathering sessions with multiple functional business team members
· Documenting technical information
· Work with cross-functional team members and/or project leads and manager to develop a project work statement and the associated processes, business requirement documents, procedures and user training/support material.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Are you a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15? “US Person” includes US citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
· Bachelor degree or higher.
· Three years experience with Microsoft Office products.
· One year experience with an integrated ERP system and/or transportation management systems
· One year experience in logistics and/or transportation and associated systems,
· One year experience participating on cross-functional teams.
· One year experience with communicating and developing documentation of system and / or process requirements.
· One year experience gathering, processing and analyzing data and developing / facilitating requirement gathering activities.
· MBA preferred.
· Familiarity with SAP Enterprise Requirement Planning System and other SAP modules (Transportation Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse/Yard Management, Global Trade Services, etc.).
· Experience driving business results.
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in Mesa, AZ and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award