3 months ago
Seeking a Training Device Ops Specialist, Level 4 to support the Ground Base Mid-Course Defense System at Colorado Springs, CO.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develop and integrate GMD exercise objectives and requirements for all Exercises Tier 1-4 levels.
• Coordinate training devices and support equipment to provide training for individuals and/or groups in an exercise configuration
• Resolves technical, design, quality, operational and certification issues with training devices.
• Simulates operational environments and conditions of training device to provide realistic training in order to meet training requirements and objectives.
• Designs, develops, tests and installs complex training device support materials and data files. Loads, configures, manipulates and troubleshoots training device hardware and software to deliver training.
• Establishes maintenance processes and procedures and maintains performance measures and metrics.
• Identifies and reports in-service technical and operational issues. Coordinates training requirements and objectives and develops/assigns training device operator roles and responsibilities.
• Provides electronic, cyber and voice inputs to simulate operational environments and conditions.
• Works under minimal direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
Minimum 5 years previous experience in tier 1 - tier 4 Integration and execution of GMD exercises and war games
Minimum 3 years experience in project management/scheduling
Previous experience in team leadership in a multi-or cross-functional organization setting
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
Military Certified Instructor desirable,
Knowledge of the GMD system is a plus
Knowledge of COCOM's and MDA is a plus
• AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award