about 1 month ago
Join us in “Taking It Further”!
Are you looking for a challenging and innovative environment where you can make a difference? Are you passionate about aeronautics?
We have the opportunity for you!
L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC) is a subsidiary of L3 Technologies.
For over 30 years, L3 MAS has carried out the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, and the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft. Our technical expertise also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft components, first and third line aircraft maintenance, the design and manufacturing of aircraft parts for major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and state-of-the-art technical publication solutions.
Choosing L3 MAS, it's being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us in “Taking It Further”.
At L3 MAS you will:
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
* Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
* Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
* Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, subsidized cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
* Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
Reporting to the Learning & Development Supervisor, in a multi-site context, coordinates the activities and resources required to deliver the training activities in accordance with the objectives set. He or she provides a high level of customer service and meeting deadlines.
* Provide support to customers about training processes and tools;
* Ensure the day-to-day management and monitoring of training activities;
* Coordinate the logistics of training sessions (internal and external);
* Manage training requirements according to labor movements;
* Ensure data entry and management of assignment profiles in the SuccessFactors system ;
* Follow up on company training budgets;
* Administer the Bill 90 requirements;
* Compile training statistics ;
* Monitor performance indicators and reporting ;
* Work in collaboration with the members of the training team;
* Provide support to the HR team as required.
* College diploma in Human Sciences with five (5) years of experience in a similar position or Bachelor of Human Resources with three (3) years in a similar position;
* Strong experience in organizing training activities;
* Experience with a LMS Training Management System (SuccessFactors).
* Focused on customer service, highly organized and pragmatic;
* Demonstrates excellent management of priorities;
* Seizes the opportunities to contribute to the effectiveness of your team and takes initiatives in this direction;
* Has a very good knowledge of French and English languages, both orally and in writing;
* Masters the MS Office suite.
Operational requirements :
* Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
* Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
* Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
At L3 MAS, we care about the principles of employment equity and we encourage Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities that qualify to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Operational requirements :
Location not accessible via public transportation, car required
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 MAS