3 months ago
The Training Content Developer will collaborate with Flight Operations Management and subject matter experts to develop effective learning solutions. The position will create diverse materials for use in training pilots, ground personal and other company groups as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create appropriate learning solution; print, e-learning, instructor led, performance support, and/or other solution based on design document and project agreements.
* Identify and incorporate the most effective practices in learning delivery, including gamification, social and peer learning, informal and performance based learning.
* Visually organize content for learning purposes using materials gathered from subject matter experts.
* Follow established review process for feedback throughout development process.
* Proactively communicate project progress and deliver high quality work that meets deadlines.
* Test the effectiveness of the training content.
* Identify opportunities for enhancing existing training by continually measuring and improving the learning experience.
* Apply skills and knowledge to projects while continuing to learn approaches and tools.
* Provide support to staff, instructors, and participants as required in the development and execution of company training courses.
* Complete projects and tasks to meet deadlines, working in a collaborative, team based environment.
* Bachelor's degree plus one year related experience.
* Course authorizing software (Articulate Storyline, Lectora, iSpring, Camtasia).
* Graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite).
* Record, edit, and produce basic video and audio.
* Create engaging mobile compatible content.
* Knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
* PC proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* 121 airline background with flight operations training experience preferred.