about 1 year ago
Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in an industrial establishment. Keeps records of tools issued to and returned by workers, searches for lost or misplaced tools, prepares periodic inventory or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed, unpacks and stores new equipment; visually inspects tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to superiors; may coat tools with grease or other preservative, using a brush or spray gun, and may attach identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment using electric marking tool.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Issues parts, tools and replacement parts.
• Records issue, receipt and return of parts, tools.
• Stores articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material.
• Fills orders or issues supplies from stock.
• Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock.
• May mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Tool and Parts Attendant
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran