5 months ago
Requisition ID: 8655
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Test Technician - Off Shift to join our team in Bellevue, IA (1040). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Perform as a member of a team utilizing effective communication skills. Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
* Under close supervision Test, trouble-shoot, repair, modify and calibrate avionics and test equipment as required. Have an elementary understanding of all technical objectives.
* Document above activities as required.
* Identify routine problems, identify solutions and effectively implement corrective action.
* Analyze and interpret test data.
* Miscellaneous test duties as required.
* Perform as a member of a team utilizing effective communication skills. Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
* High School Diploma or equivelant
* US Citzenship or Permanent Residency
* Must pass an electronics skills test ("Prove-it") prior to an interview
* Solid understanding of electric theory
* Ability to read circuit shematic drawings
* Experience with testing and trouble shooting circuit cards
* Soldering experience
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.