8 months ago
Seeking an entry level Test Planning and Design Engineer to support Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) flight test silo refurbishment at Huntsville, AL!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Interface with internal/external product and system engineering IPTs and internal/external Program leadership in status/reporting activities.
• Participates in gathering and analyzing requirements for test measurement systems.
• Assists in the development of test procedures, and instrumentation and configuration definition to perform the test within the constraints of the test plan.
• Performs data analysis, develops and utilizes data processing tools.
• Uses analytical tools to verify the design.
• Verifies collection of complete data set.
• Maintains test logs, prepares simple test reports and archives data.
• Works under direct supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
• Engineering Degree
• Test experience in college design project(s), field of study or previous employment
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award