4 months ago
Technologist, Configuration Management-MON15201
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Research, understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and other data sources.
- Extract relevant and required spare parts related data.
- Enter all critical spare parts attributes and information in the Parts Material Master environment in SAP (e.g. dangerous goods information, Harmonized Tariff Codes information, etc.), based on supporting engineering data.
- Generate and maintain initial provisioning lists (“IPL”) to support aircraft sales campaigns.
- Create and validate various inter-disciplinary change requests (e.g. condition of supply (EDL/COS), SRPSA, RFC, etc.).
- Analyze and respond to various technical queries.
- Respond to queries in a timely fashion, and in accordance with pre-established turn-around-times.
- Provide support to various customer facing teams related to spare parts.
- Ensure that your work is accomplished to high quality standards.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure resolution of customer issues.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement culture by developing and implementing process enhancements.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with various teams, departments, and functions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of a college diploma or military training in aircraft maintenance or other aerospace discipline.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in aircraft maintenance, operations, aerospace engineering or equivalent.
- You have knowledge of aircraft systems, technologies and maintenance practices.
- You have knowledge of aircraft spare parts environments and practices.
- You possess good analytical skills.
- You are able to read and interpret Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogs, as well as various engineering documents, such as reports, drawings, specifications, etc.
- You are highly organized and able to plan and establish work priorities and you are capable of handling multiple tasks.
- You are excellent at following-through, closing the loop on Customer issues, providing detailed, high quality and accurate answers.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
- You are a team player, able to cooperate and collaborate in a team environment.
- You are able to build and maintain solid relationships and networks.
- You have a general understanding of Initial Provisioning SPEC 2000 data elements.
- You are flexible and open-minded.
- You have a strong customer focus.
- You work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You adhere to high standards of quality.
- You have knowledge with MS Office systems and SAP system.
- You are bilingual, English and French.
- You are available to work on rotating work shifts (evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Publications
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.03.2018, 2:23:08 PM
3 months ago
only 23 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 18 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close