5 months ago
* Ensures the continued compliance to standards of all inspection equipment by performing the registration, identification, inspection and calibration of all tools and instrumentation used by the company as a media of inspection.
* Maintains records of all registered equipment, their calibration schedules and results traceable to the requirements of applicable standards.
* Registers, maintains, cleans, repairs, calibrates/inspects and applies identification markings to all inspection equipment following blueprints, schematic drawings and inspection manuals.
* Maintains and monitors individual calibration and inspection records for all registered items.
* Organizes information from records and prepares special or periodic reports.
* Initiates and follows-up on non-conforming tooling.
* Quarantines items found unserviceable, of poor quality, or those that cannot be maintained.
* Subcontracts tooling which cannot be repaired or calibrated in-house.
* Provides advice on the selection and evaluation of inspection equipment.
* Documents calibration procedures.
* Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
* Carries out special projects as assigned.
* Thorough knowledge of precision measuring instruments.
* High degree of mechanical aptitude, accuracy and precision.
* Working knowledge of electronic systems and control instruments.
* Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints.
* The work requires you to be able to read and understand a Router that details what needs to be completed on each part, the Routers are in English, so reading, understanding, and writing in English is a requirement in order to complete the tasks at hand.
* Working knowledge of related company instructions and company processes.
* Good analytical, oral and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of PC's in the current company operating system environment.
* Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods.
* Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident per ITAR regulations.
* 1 - 3 years of experience desired.