Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 2 month contract
Shift: There are 2 - Day Shift 9/80 positions and 4 - Night Shift 4/10 positions available.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and familiarity with the proper usage of mechanics hand tools and power tools
- Experience in aircraft/aerospace assembly. Past experience working in a aerospace environment. Process equipment (oven) programming/operation Composite material and Process development/fabrication experience. Operate NC mills and routers and manually operate lathes, grinders, saws, and other various shop tools.
- 0-4 Years Experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Aircraft & Powerplant license or similar professional certifications preferred but not required.
|Location||Denver , CO|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||0 - 4|
|Required Education:||Not Specified|