about 1 year ago
* • This position will perform electrical wire harness modification and repair for Labinal with a major Airframe Partner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* • Modification and repair of bundles at partner sites with the following duties
o Reads instructions such as work orders, diagrams, form boards and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
o Rework connectors, back shells, wires terminations, splices, split rings, lugs and any other component built in a Wire Harness
o Wrap and tie wires
o Route wires
o Change routing/ breakouts
o Perform Electrical Tests
* • Complete associated paperwork
* • Perform other duties as assigned
* • Capable of completing new hire training course requirements
* • Experience in Wiring Manufacturing or MRO desirable
* • Wiring knowledge-Basic
* • Military aircraft experience a plus
* • In addition to the requirements listed above the candidate must also posses;
o the ability to work in a team environment
o good interpersonal skills-Basic
o the dedication to understand technical issues and seek resolution
o stable work history
o willing to work any shift
Specificity of the job
Opportunity for travel varies
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world leaders in aerospace electrical systems, No. 1 for wiring and No. 2 for electrical systems. As a pivotal player in the 'more electric' aircraft, the company boasts more than 13,000 employees dotted across 12 countries.