about 1 year ago
Technical Writer, Temporary-MON15026
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Research, write and revise manuals by normal revision or temporary revision, using data from multiple sources.
- Carries out QC functions on various manuals in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning technical publication issues via user comments
- Contribute to a continuous improvement culture, by developing and implementing enhancements based on lean manufacturing concepts.
- Assist in writing and/or writes training material when required
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a college diploma in Aerospace or relevant experience, with 10 or more years technical background in aircraft maintenance
- You have working knowledge of ATA specifications, Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML), Simplified English, AMTOSS and writing policies and procedures is an asset.
- You have solid computer skills, particularly with MS Office applications such as Excel, and working experience in reading engineering documentation,including blueprints and specifications.
- You a recognized for having good judgment, and being able to make sound decisions and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are preferably Bilingual ( French and English )
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Writing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 26.02.2018, 9:34:09 PM